- 5 minutes (plus 4 hours freeze time)
- 2 minutes
With summertime upon us, it’s time to enjoy some of our favorite frozen treats, including popsicles! And this recipe uses more than just fruit juice, it includes avocados and coconut milk for creaminess, honey, chocolate and coconut flakes for sweetness and lime juice for a little tartness. Together, these ingredients make a flavorful and refreshing popsicle that you and your family can enjoy this summer season.
- Add avocado, coconut milk, lime juice, honey and salt to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
- Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue to microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove popsicles from molds. Drizzle with cooled melted chocolate and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Enjoy immediately or store in freezer until ready to serve.