- 10 Minutes
- 1 Hour
If you’re looking for a wholesome and nourishing side that comes together with minimal prep, then this Baked Brown Rice with Peppers is for you! Pair with your main dish of choice, like a rotisserie chicken or flavorful fish recipe, for a full meal or add some fresh chicken before you bake for an all-in-one dinner that’s warm, hearty and perfect for busy weeknights.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add the rice to an 8x8 square baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the garlic, peppers and salt for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add to the rice and mix to combine.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil. Pour over the rice and ensure the rice is evenly distributed.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Fluff the rice with a fork and garnish with the chopped parsley.