- 10 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- Mix together the corn ﬂakes, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the corn ﬂakes mixture and stir constantly for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Press half of the corn ﬂakes mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Spread the softened chocolate ice cream over the corn ﬂakes layer. Press the remaining corn ﬂakes mixture onto the top of the ice cream.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, cut into squares, drizzle with the chocolate syrup, and top with dollops of whipped cream and maraschino cherries.
Recipe Tip: For extra ﬂavor and texture, mix sweetened coconut and chopped nuts into the corn ﬂakes mixture!