- 15 Minutes
- 25 Minutes
Gather up grilled meat recipes for this spring and summer. Try out this local Kentucky tenderloin recipe that contains a sweet and smoky bourbon glaze!
- Create a rub by combining garlic, pepper and seasoned salt. Apply the rub evenly to the tenderloin, put into a large shallow dish and set aside.
- Mix oil, bourbon, Worcestershire, dry mustard, and parsley together in a bowl. Pour half of the mixture over tenderloin, flip and pour the remaining mixture over the opposite side to coat.
- Cover dish, place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 8 hours or longer, flipping tenderloin occasionally.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place tenderloin on grill, quickly sear each side and then reduce grill temperature to low.
- Continue grilling 20-25 minutes for medium-rare (use a meat thermometer to achieve your desired temperature).
- Remove and allow to rest 10-15 minutes.
- Slice and serve!