- 10 Minutes (plus 30 minutes refrigeration)
- 15 Minutes
- Place the pork chops in a large zip-close bag. Whisk together the orange juice, 1/4 cup of the olive oil, garlic, mustard, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the marinade to the bag and turn to evenly coat the pork chops. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Grill the pork chops for 5-8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut the orange into segments and slice the apple into matchsticks. Add the coleslaw, orange and apple to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, remaining olive oil, honey and remaining salt. Add the dressing to the coleslaw and toss. Serve with cooked pork chops.
Recipe Tip: Once pork chops are cooked, transfer to a serving platter and loosely cover with aluminum foil. Allow to rest at least 5 minutes before serving.