- 15 minutes
- 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the pineapple and ham 2-3 minutes on each side. Dice into 1/4-inch pieces and place in a small mixing bowl. Allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan with cooking spray. Add 1 cup of mozzarella to the ham and pineapple mixture and combine.
- Unroll both cans of pizza crust dough and cut into 1.5 to 2-inch triangles. Lightly brush the dough with the barbecue sauce. Place one piece of pepperoni on the widest part of each triangle. Place a heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture on top of each slice of pepperoni. Roll each triangle beginning at the widest end and ending with the point.
- Arrange the assembled pizza crust rolls in the prepared pan at varying angles. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Use a knife to loosen the edges and place a heatproof plate upside down over the pan. Carefully flip the plate and pan over and tap the pan to release the bread. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe Tip: Make this recipe even easier and use Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls instead!