- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper so that it hangs over the sides.
- Add the granola to a food processor and pulse until coarse crumbs form.
Mix together the granola crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 Tsp. of salt in a medium bowl until combined. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press firmly into an even layer.
- For the cheesecake filling, mix together the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, sugar and remaining salt in a large mixer bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating on medium-low speed until evenly combined.
Add lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add the flour and beat until evenly combined. Pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the edges are set and the center is almost set.
Once cooled completely, refrigerate for at least 4 hours before slicing and serving.
Recipe Tip: Use a block of cream cheese for this recipe. Do not use cream cheese spread as it will cause the filling to be runny.