- 5 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
Summer picnic desserts can be cute and portable with mason jars. Try making this easy seasonal fruit crisp treat this summer for a crowd-pleasing snack!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, toss berries, peaches, and honey to combine.
- Divide the berries and peaches between the mason jars, then top each with the granola.
- Set mason jars onto a baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and the granola topping is browned.
- Remove from the oven, and immediately top each jar with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream. Sprinkle with additional granola (if desired), and serve immediately!