- 15 Minutes
- 50 minutes
This party-ready dessert bake is a combination of two of our favorite sweet treats: berry cobbler and bread pudding. Enriched with a creamy custard and brightened up with a trio of forest berries, this dish really is the best of both worlds! To switch things up, try Texas toast, French bread or challah instead of the brioche bread.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Whisk together the milk, cream, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a large bowl until combined.
- Arrange half of the bread cubes in the prepared baking dish and top with half of the berries. Spread the remaining bread on top, and then the remaining berries.
- Pour the custard mixture over the bread and berries. Allow the mixture to sit for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until lightly golden brown and the center is set.