- 15 Minutes
- 1 Hour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Light grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the potatoes for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain the potatoes.
- Layer half of the potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Top with an even layer of the ham and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour half of the egg mixture over the ham and cheese. Layer with the remaining potatoes.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture over the potatoes and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes until the center is fully cooked and the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with the parsley.
Recipe Tip: Avoid using waxy potatoes for this dish as the layers will slide. Instead, use starchy potatoes such as russet, Yukon Gold, or red-skinned potatoes.