- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss the potatoes, oil, rosemary, 2 minced garlic cloves, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the remaining garlic clove and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Turn oﬀ the heat and whisk in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet and arrange the ﬁsh on the other side. Pour the lemon butter sauce over the ﬁsh and spread evenly.
- Bake the ﬁsh and potatoes for 10-12 minutes, or until the ﬁsh is opaque and ﬂakes easily with a fork.
Recipe Tip: For a beautiful presentation and added ﬂavor, top each piece of ﬁsh with thinly sliced fresh lemon before placing in the oven.