- 25 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the chorizo from the casing and add to the hot skillet. Cook, breaking up the chorizo, for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat the hard and soft taco shells according to the package directions and arrange on a serving platter. Place the tortilla chips in a large bowl.
- Mix the sour cream and hot sauce together in a small serving bowl.
- Place the salsa, refried beans, queso fresco, guacamole, olives, red onion, tomatoes, jalapeno and lime wedges in small serving bowls.
- Arrange the chorizo, taco shells, tortilla chips and toppings in an assembly line to create a taco nacho bar. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Recipe Tip: To keep tortillas warm, wrap them in aluminum foil and warm them in a 250°F oven. Remove from the oven and keep wrapped until ready to serve.