- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat the cookie mix, butter and egg on medium speed in a large bowl with an electric mixer until a dough forms. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the cranberries and 1/2 cup of the white chocolate chips to the dough and mix to combine.
- Spread the dough into the greased baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into the bars.
- Place the remaining white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the cut bars and allow to set before serving.
Recipe Tip: For an extra crunchy texture, add 1/3 cup of chopped toasted pecans or walnuts to the dough!